We use volunteers to:
- Conduct children’s activities
- Facilitate conversational English classes
- Run donation drives
- Give educational presentations to parents
- Assist program staff with clerical work
- Organize food pantry items
- Serve as Spanish translators
- Assist with food distribution, and more.
“I am blessed to be paired with Family Life Education through the new ConnectiCorps program, I really was a perfect match. As a single mother, I have compassion for the families we help and have been able to make my personal experiences and struggles to connect to those that we serve. I am very excited to be a part of this organization and to help others join this journey as well!”
– Danielle Cruz, ConnectiCorps Volunteer
Are you interested in making a positive difference in the community, one family at a time? Let’s talk!
Take a moment to fill out the formand tell us more about yourself, your experience, and your volunteer interests.