Are you a student or an individual looking to gain valuable experience in the human services field? Do you have natural empathy and enjoy meeting people and working in a team? We would love to talk to you about the part-time program coordinator position at Family Life Education.
You will closely work with the Family Center Program Coordinator to provide Spanish/English case management services and program support to women and families in Hartford.
– Previous experience working with women and children
– Experience working with Hartford’s inner city community, especially the Hispanic population
– Willingness to learn group facilitation; experience with online learning and related platforms (Google Classroom, Zoom, etc.) preferred
– Ability to gather data and write reports to funders
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Detail orientation
– Fluent in English and Spanish
– Excellent grasp of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Familiarity with Constant Contact and social media networks
– Verifiable good driving record and reliable transportation
This is a part-time job, 20 hours per week, no benefits.